Tuesday 3 February 2009

Marooned in a Blizzard!!!

The fact that we are marooned on our mountain in the middle of a Blizzard is beyond the comprehension of the kids and dogs right now... but thankfully we have sufficient food, fuel and enthusiasm to sit it out.

Actually its not bad at all, except for the fact that my husband has had to stay over last night in the village where our business is - but some might not see that as a minus... lol...

Those furries and people at home are currently enjoying the snow immensely... and if the wind dies down sufficiently tomorrow I will try to take some snaps of the scenery too.


3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! Just watch those roads.....I thought Landrovers were meant to be good in snow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep the snow at your side of the country! It is lovely to look at but a bit of a pain for other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he.... I did say I wanted the snow, I do/did.... but it is a pain when there is a sheet of black ice underneath, and you live at the top of a very big hill in the middle of nowhere that never gets gritted... the ice just isnt melting - so I cant shift the car off the mountain until it does....... I think I will have to have a contingency plan for next time... like leaving the car at the bottom of the hill when there is snow. Have fun, Debs

    ReplyDelete